There are two long-awaited periods for all those who need to buy something or who like to give gifts: Black Friday and Christmas. The first gives you the possibility of having exclusive discounts and above those that exist the rest of the year to get that whim that you had in mind and had not decided to buy.
At Christmas, we also take the opportunity to make that special gift to the people next to us. That is why both periods are of great sales for businesses and abundant purchases for consumers.
Because of this, Black Friday and Christmas shopping can be very stressful for most of the population. There are ways to make these purchases more relaxed and intelligent, so we are here to help you with a few tips to make it easier for you to enjoy these periods without stress.
Tips for shopping on Black Friday
We all wait for this day to get the biggest discounts of the year, both in store and online, for what is usually a stressful day, even a week or month, since many brands have decided to extend their discounts so that we can benefit from them for a while. .
So that we are fully prepared for Black Friday, and do not leave out anything we want, we are going to give you some tips on how to prepare for this special day:
- Make a list of what you need to get to the point.
- Be sure to mark the products on the list so that you are notified when they are on sale.
- Do not focus only on the date, remember the days before and the days after it also sells a lot, so focus on the week.
- Look for coupons for the products you like to have a greater discount, one way to find them is via their website or social networks.
- Set the budget which you want to spend so as not to overdo it and not buy unnecessary things.
- Compare prices and products of what you want to buy to ensure the best price and discount.
- Find out about the payment, exchange and return policy, to make sure that if you don’t end up liking the purchase, you can always return it.
- Take into account the guarantee when buying any product, especially electronics, which tend to be the ones that break down most easily.
- Make sure you make a secure purchase, for this you can use reputable e-commerce that have security certification such as Amazon.
Preparing for Christmas is somewhat different from Black Friday since what you buy has to arrive before the delivery of gifts. So follow these tips so that everything goes perfectly:
Many of the tips for Christmas shopping are the same as those we have given for Black Friday since the planning is similar.
The main difference is make sure to order them well in advance so that they give time to arrive, since the closer you get to the Christmas dates the system will be more collapsed.
It is also important to keep in mind that you can always return them if in the end you decide that they are not to your liking or the people you give it to do not like it.
Another big difference with Black Briday shopping is that there aren’t usually that many discounts at Christmas, so if you already know what you’re going to give for Christmas, it’s better to buy it during Black Friday if it’s on sale.
In conclusion, Christmas and Black Friday preparations can be much easier to do if you are prepared in advance and follow our advice. But do not forget the most important thing is to enjoy the moment, especially Christmas, do not let the issue of gifts and sales take away from you the experience of living a calm and fun Christmas with family and friends. And to be able to live this Christmas of your dreams, the best thing is to make your life easier and what better way than to buy everything from the comfort of your home via Amazon or any other e-commerce of your choice.
Our professional recommendation
If you are a company interested in having your products on Amazon in order to take advantage of the large number of customers who visit Amazon and make their Black Friday and Christmas purchases there, contact Década Studio.
At Década Studio we are experts in Marketplaces. We want to help brands create an updated digital strategy that takes into account the new digital trends that arise in this world where marketplaces are gaining so much ground.
If you want to start selling your products online on Amazon, we have a whole team of professionals willing to accompany you in the process.
We take care of the opening and configuration of the account, as well as the management of your product catalogue, optimizing the images of your brand and using keywords in the product sheets and descriptions to improve positioning.
If you want to sell on Amazon, feel free to contact us.